Miller Waste Systems Inc. has been in operation since 1961. Miller is a leader in waste management, providing government and industries with a wide range of services in the provinces of Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Manitoba, Miller has 50 years’ experience in the waste management sector and operates out of 30 locations.
**Miller Waste Systems is an ESSENTIAL SERVICE PROVIDER, Offering Permanent Year-round work, weekly incentives, clothing and boot allowance**
● Valid DZ license
● Clean drivers abstract and CVOR
● Able to work Saturdays when required
What You’ll Do:
● Collect and transport various waste streams to local Transfer stations, Compost Facilities or landfill sites in an efficient and appropriate manner
● Adhere to the collection and delivery schedule while following all relevant policies and procedures of the Company, the MTO, Ministry of Environment as well as the by-laws of the Municipality in which you are working
● Waste receptacles that are emptied into the collection vehicle must be placed back on the resident’s property, flipped upside down at the curb, in the same place that they were removed from
● Garbage bags or cans can weigh up to 50 lbs. and need to be lifted from the ground up approximately 2 feet into the hopper
● You will be required to make in excess of 800 residential stops per day.
Why People Choose Miller Waste and Stay:
● Competitive Pay - Above Industry Average!
● Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Paramedical and Travel Insurance
● Paid vacation
● Culture that values learning opportunities
● Promotes within, advancement opportunities
● Employee Appreciation BBQ and events
● Family oriented environment, we care about our employees, it’s the “Miller Way”
● Employee discounts
● Free parking
● Referral bonus program
● Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Awards
● Support community involvement and volunteering
● We don’t just offer you a job, we offer you a career!
What You Need to Succeed:
● You are highly productive and have excellent customer service
● You are a team player, with safe driving records and habits
● Polite and respectful to all you interact with