Miller Waste Systems Inc. has been in operation since 1961. Miller is a leader in waste management, providing government and industries with a wide range of services in the provinces of Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Manitoba. Miller has 50 years’ experience in the waste management sector and operates out of 30 locations.
In the position of Utility/Tire Person your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Yard, shop and office upkeep and maintenance
- Cleaning of company vehicles
- Mounting and dismounting of tires for our fleet of trucks, and cleaning and care of rims.
- At times, you may be required to assist mechanics with some basic maintenance items.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Be a team player with safe working habits and good communication skills.
- Previous heavy truck tire repair experience will be considered a strong asset for this position.
- You must be available to work late and Saturdays when required.
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Paid vacation
- Culture that values learning opportunities
- Promotes within, advancement opportunities
- Employee Appreciation BBQ and events
- Family oriented environment, we care about our employees, it’s the “Miller Way”
- Employee discounts
- Free parking
- Referral bonus program
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Awards
- Support community involvement and volunteering
- We don’t just offer you a job, we offer you a career!