Front End Driver
Miller Waste Systems Inc. has been in operation since 1961. Miller is a leader in waste management, providing government and industries with a wide range of services in the provinces of Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Manitoba. Miller has 50 years’ experience in the waste management sector and operates out of 30 locations.
****************** Permanent Year-round work, weekly incentives, clothing and boot allowance*********************
In the position of Front End Driver, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Safe operation of a Front End Truck
- Ensure timely pick-up of all customers and completion of your route with no carry over’s on a daily basis. Must be highly productive
- Must have excellent customer services skills, as you will be the front line contact with the customers. Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must so that dispatch is aware of and can communicate any issues proactively to customer if required.
- Comply with all Miller Waste System and Provincial health and safety policies and procedures
- At least 6 months of front end loader operator experience preferred with a DZ licence.
- Must be a team player, and with safe working habits and a clean driving record.
- Flexible work schedule is a must as start and end times may vary.
- Proven written skills required to fill in proper paper work.
- Must be able to work all stat holidays and weekends.
- Must be physically fit.
- May be required to assist with collections on other routes due to operational issues.
- Geographical knowledge of Peel would be an asset.
Why People Choose Miller Waste and Stay:
- ● Competitive Pay - Above Industry Average!
- ● Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Paramedical and Travel Insurance
- ● Paid vacation
- ● Pension
- ● Culture that values learning opportunities
- ● Promotes within, advancement opportunities
- ● Employee Appreciation BBQ and events
- ● Family oriented environment, we care about our employees, it’s the “Miller Way”
- ● Employee discounts
- ● Free parking
- ● Referral bonus program
- ● Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Awards
- ● Support community involvement and volunteering
- ● We don’t just offer you a job, we offer you a career!
What You Need to Succeed:
- ● You are highly productive and have excellent customer service
- ● You are a team player, with safe driving records and habits
- ● Polite and respectful to all you interact with