Miller Waste Systems Inc. has been in operation since 1961. Miller is a leader in waste management, providing government and industries with a wide range of services in the provinces of Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Manitoba, Miller has 50 years’ experience in the waste management sector and operates out of 30 locations.
****************** Permanent Year-round work, weekly incentives, clothing and boot allowance*********************
What you’ll do:
- The service and repair of all Company vehicles.
- Repair waste vehicles and trucks, including hydraulics and electrical as well as shop maintenance.
- You will be required to conduct vehicle maintenance according to established MWS policies and procedures.
- Maintain all required records and files for vehicle maintenance.
- You may be required to conduct on-road service calls.
- Valid driver’s license
- QL5 Certification
- Intent to complete a Trade Equivalency Assessment
- Successfully obtain a valid 310T Truck & Coach Technician’s License
- Be available to work late when trucks are behind schedule, as well you may be required to work weekends and holidays.
What you need to succeed:
- You are highly productive and have excellent customer service
- You are a team player, with safe driving records and habit
- Polite and respectful to all you interact with
Why people choose Miller Waste and stay:
- Employee Appreciation BBQ and events
- Family oriented environment, we care about our employees, it’s the “Miller Way”
- Employee discounts
- Free parking
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Paramedical and Travel Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Referral bonus program
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Awards
- Culture that values learning opportunities
- Promotes within, advancement opportunities
- Support community involvement and volunteering
- We don’t just offer you a job, we offer you a career!