Miller Waste Systems Inc. has been in operation since 1961. Miller is a leader in waste management, providing government and industries with a wide range of services in the provinces of Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Manitoba. Miller has 50 years’ experience in the waste management sector and operates out of 30 locations.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Must possess a valid D/Z license
- Must be a team player, and with safe working habits and a clean driving record
- Willing to work in various outdoor weather conditions
- Knowledge of the Region of Peel an asset
What You’ll Do:
- Operating of a 2-Man Rear Loader Truck
- Ensuring timely collection of multi-residential bulk and cart garbage items.
- You must be highly productive and have excellent customer services skills.
Why People Choose Miller Waste and Stay:
- ● Competitive Pay - Above Industry Average!
- ● Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, Dental, Paramedical and Travel Insurance
- ● Paid vacation
- ● Pension
- ● Culture that values learning opportunities
- ● Promotes within, advancement opportunities
- ● Employee Appreciation BBQ and events
- ● Family oriented environment, we care about our employees, it’s the “Miller Way”
- ● Employee discounts
- ● Free parking
- ● Referral bonus program
- ● Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Awards
- ● Support community involvement and volunteering
- ● We don’t just offer you a job, we offer you a career!