· Ensure that all work is performed safely, cost effectively and in a timely manner
· Ensure that the shop and surrounding grounds are clean and organized at all times during the shift
· You will be required to repair waste vehicles and trucks, including hydraulics and electrical as well as shop maintenance.
· Perform service calls when required
· You will be required to conduct vehicle maintenance according to established MWS policies and procedures.
· Liaise with Operations Supervisors and drivers in a professional and team-oriented manner
· Licensed Truck and Coach Technician (310T)
· Valid and clean drivers license
· Mobile Service experience is an asset.
· Strong technical knowledge of equipment
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Strong self-management and organizational skills
· Able to work extra hours as required
· Must be a team player