Licensed 310T Truck & Coach Technician
Miller Waste Systems Inc. has been in operation since 1961. Miller is a leader in waste management, providing government and industries with a wide range of services in the provinces of Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Manitoba. Miller has 50 years’ experience in the waste management sector and operates out of 30 locations.
In the position of Licensed 310T Truck & Coach Technician your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- The service and repair of all Company vehicles.
- Repair waste vehicles and trucks, including hydraulics and electrical as well as shop maintenance.
- You will be required to conduct vehicle maintenance according to established MWS policies and procedures.
- Maintain all required records and files for vehicle maintenance.
- You may be required to conduct on-road service calls.
- ● Valid 310T Truck & Coach Technician’s License
- ● Roadside service experience an asset
- ● You will have the ability to diagnose and rectify faults
- ● Experience in repairing hydraulic and electrical systems
- ● You must be available to work late when trucks are behind schedule
- ● Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- ● Enjoy working in a team environment
- ● Available to work late, weekends and holidays as needed
- ● Competitive Pay
- ● Comprehensive Benefits
- ● Opportunities for advancement
- ● Paid vacation
- ● Pension
- ● Culture that values learning opportunities
- ● Promotes within, advancement opportunities
- ● Employee Appreciation BBQ and events
- ● Family oriented environment, we care about our employees, it’s the “Miller Way”
- ● Employee discounts
- ● Free parking
- ● Referral bonus program
- ● Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarship Awards
- ● Support community involvement and volunteering
- ● We don’t just offer you a job, we offer you a career!